Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Outpouring of My Heart

If you know I still expect you to love me like before when we were together in laughter and sorrow. Although we are now different, in my heart I'll still love you even though it is a matter that does not make sense.
Provided you know I always think of you, although sometimes sam bad you can not think of me. Let alone considering I just think you're lazy at all.
Honestly I really miss the old you. Which is always encouraging me and are always present when I needed you. Indeed I was a nobody in life, I deserve it all.
One word, I just wanted to express it all. I have no right to regulate your life let alone disrupt your life. But nonetheless I will love you always.
Because I'm not beauty queen, I'm just me beautiful ....:)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

By :
Free Blog Templates