Thursday, October 6, 2011

Meinen Dank

Saya tidak akan pernah menunda mengucap syukur dan terima kasih. Karena kita tidak akan pernah tahu berapa lama lagi hidup di dunia ini.  Maka, saya ucapkan syukur atas segala nikmat yang telah saya rasakan.I say thanks to God who has given so much pleasure.
I am really excited to live and will always be grateful for, all around me are all those who loved me and always supports me and my career ambitions.
And the second I would be grateful to my parents who have supported me and always encouraging me. I love my parents. Dan semua yang sudah mensupport saya. Thank you very much.
And most obligate saya ucapkan terima kasih kepada Kemendiknas BKKLBN yang sudah memberikan kesempatan yang begitu besar kepada saya dan teman-teman saya untuk mendapatkan beasiswa unggulan di Universitas Dian Nuswantoro.
Thanks for easing the burden of my parents....:) :)


=Doubts and fears will arise if we do not have the spirit=
=Have is the dream, whatever it is. I assure you all achieved because nothing is impossible if we are always with God=

It would be wonderful if every minute we spend to be meaningful. Means for others and the self. 
 
Gib niemals auf, wenn Sie wollen immer noch versuchen. Lassen Sie sich nicht bereuen kommen, weil Sie eine vom Gewinn Tuk Schritt sind.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

By :
Free Blog Templates